- Login: grandalf
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/15/2020
- Last connection: 06/30/2022
- 10:05 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #870 (Closed): Sprite and bobs not appearing (Librewolf) browser
- No I believe this is an issue now with librewolf, just simply even in later versions tested (now 8 months later) feat...
- 08:46 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #904 (New): Firefox putting input into the keyboard using vol mute/vol+/vol- windows ver only
- With mozilla firefox, I noticed it seams to randomly fiddle around with the pc volume + and - keys and vol mute key d...
- 10:06 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #903 (New): .AMOS import now wont complete when importing (Stuck on importing).
- The current live ver B15 u24, if you try and import .amos code now says, "importing amos program" and that is all tha...
- 10:24 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #899 (Resolved): Sprite movements using eg: move y 1,"(1,4,15)(1,-4,15)l" : move on 1 and move x 1,"(1,2,50)(1,-2,50)l" : move on 1
- From also the previous ticket 887, the sprite movements are still continuing after stopping the previous sprite movme...
- 12:36 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #850: CMD Open URL
- Tried again now, Open Url "https://www.google.com.au/" comes up internal error.
- 10:44 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #897: Sprite Anim - Anim on restarts old animations
- ANIM can be used yes with ANIM on/off [n] with either amiga/atarist cmds/instr's.
If you don't specify (number) it w...
- 11:12 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #863 (Closed): Randomly and only sometimes delayed help appears on an item f6
- Seams to be corrected in a later version.
Closed for now.
- 10:28 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #892 (Closed): Bob/Sprite Move x/y <num> and Bob/Sprite Move on <num> have no effect
- 10:28 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #891 (Closed): Move y <sprite/bob num> & Move on jittery and slooow in Beta 12
- This was to do with the viewer speed, which was now corrected and sped up by francois as much as possible.
- 10:25 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #866: Every interrupt function causing random amiga issues
- This has now been resolved, an update recently by francois has fixed it.
Also available in: Atom