- Login: francois.lionet
- Registered on: 01/16/2020
- Last connection: 10/27/2022
|AOZ Studio Beta||Manager no-feature||02/15/2020|
- 10:57 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #869 (Resolved): Some commands in F5 Help cause a corrupted heading.
- 10:56 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #873 (Resolved): Part of f5 help windows Covered
- 10:55 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #882 (Resolved): For loop fails if Step is set using hex or a binary *constant*
- Seems fixed!
- 10:50 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #897 (Resolved): Sprite Anim - Anim on restarts old animations
- 10:00 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #901 (Resolved): AOZ variables transpiler/parsing error. $ is allowed inside a variable name.
- 09:41 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #900 (Resolved): Many math errors generate NaN instead of a proper ERRN, ERR$, etc.
- 09:30 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #902 (Resolved): Rnd(0) does not function properly in either manifest.
- 09:21 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #899 (Resolved): Sprite movements using eg: move y 1,"(1,4,15)(1,-4,15)l" : move on 1 and move x 1,"(1,2,50)(1,-2,50)l" : move on 1
- 08:42 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #890: Every time Print is called, a portion of the top line of the screen is cleared
- Fixed for good: there was a remaining ClearRect in the printLine function.
Also available in: Atom