- Login: Alex
- Registered on: 06/08/2021
- Last connection: 12/05/2022
- 08:51 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #967 (New): KEYS: as a label will stop AOZ from working
- Having a label called KEYS: in a program and AOZ will not build new version in either Viewer or browser.
It will ju...
- 03:02 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #928 (New): More bob MOVE problems
- BOB MOVE still has some bugs and does not function 100% properly.
The bob does not go back to starting ...
- 02:49 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #897 (Resolved): Sprite Anim - Anim on restarts old animations
Anim starts over for old animations on screen when ANIM ON is used.
In the example below sprite 1 repeats its ani...
- 08:42 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #889 (Resolved): Wait Input - Doesn't work with 0 (zero) key.
"WAIT INPUT" should react to any input press on the Keyboard. ( as well as mouse or joystick.)
But it doesn't wo...
- 10:27 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #887 (Resolved): Bob/Sprite Limit not working
- BOB limit runs without errors but does nothing in program.
SPRITE limit gives out an error and the program doesn't r...
- 02:53 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #878 (Resolved): Sprite Move - Wrong movement
- Sometimes Sprite MOVE doesn't move according to the code entered.
In the example below both sprites continue moving...
- 11:49 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #877 (Resolved): Sprite Move - Move On glitch
- Adding several MOVE ON causes sprites to ignore SPRITE OFF and MOVE OFF.
The sprites remember past commands resulti...
- 04:51 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #876 (Resolved): Sprite Move X - Doesn't work without Move Y
Sprite MOVE X only works if activated by also using MOVE Y.
sprite 1,100,100,1 : move x 1,"(1,1,50)...
- 04:17 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #875 (Resolved): Sprite Anim on - Loop always on
- Sprite Animation loop is always ON, even if no L is added.
anim 1,"(1,10)(2,10)" : anim on
- 04:12 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #874 (Resolved): Sprite Anim on - Doesn't work without Move on
- Sprite (or bob) ANIM ON does not work on its own. Needs to be "activated" by a MOVE line.
Also available in: Atom