- Login: francois.lionet
- Registered on: 01/16/2020
- Last connection: 01/31/2021
|AOZ Studio Beta||Manager no-feature||02/15/2020|
- 09:21 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #651 (Resolved): X = X + 1 with X being NON intialised cause crashes later in the application
- This used to print "NaN"...
// Start of the program
x = x + 1
Solution: for the main application and ...
- 09:19 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #650 (Feedback): Calling =Font$ with a value of zero reported an illegal function call,
- = Font$( 0 ) -> works now
- 09:17 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #649 (Feedback): Variable with the same name but being of different types crashed the compiler.
- This worked in AMOS (and should not have) and used to crash:
Dim a$( 10 )
a$ = ""
- 05:13 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #634 (Resolved): The AMOS demos volumes are no longer accessible.
- 11:36 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #628 (Resolved): LoadMaps now causes a syntax error.
- 11:33 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #622 (Resolved): hrev/vrev block commands
- 11:01 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #620 (Resolved): Bob command now fails with type mismatch error even when all parameters are integer.
- 11:00 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #619 (Rejected): #caseSensitive tag in IDE.aoz causes a syntax error.
- Yes but this is not a "bug" in the transpiler, it is simply doing it's job. So far, all the examples and apps have pr...
- 10:51 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #618 (Resolved): Commenting after a Global statement causes syntax error when compiling.
- 10:43 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #617: Right$ fails in Amiga manifest. Commas fail in Amiga mode.
Also available in: Atom