Pressing ESC at a program end does not enter Direct Mode
Problem: when a program is run with F2, and completes in the AOZ Viewer, the note at the bottom says:
But pressing ESC makes this notice go away.
However, you can you press the Wizard icon to open Direct Mode anytime, but not with ESC.
- A simple program: Print "Hello"
- F2 to run in AOZ Viewer
- Notice: End of program at line 1 Direct Mode
- Press Esc
- Notice clears but direct mode does not appear.
- Click the wizard icon and direct mode appears.
Updated by Brian Flanagan 22 days ago
- Assignee set to Baptiste Bideaux
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
Verified, this is a problem.
ESC is supposed to work as it did in AMOS:
If you're in the Editor and you hit ESC,
it's supposed to go to Direct Mode.
If you're in Direct Mode and you hit ESC,
it's supposed to go back to the Editor.